View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 03:11 AM
TheFatOne
Mr.Negativo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfy View Post
I dont know but this year it seems I'm having a lot more trouble at predicting the team on forward than usual. The bottom lines I just cannot really predict well.

Jenner is going to be a center down there but guys like Danault, Leipsic, Wilson, Hudon etc. are hard to get a good grasp on. I have a hint that after all the bodies he was laying out and the deccent wheels that Wilson will go as the energy and intimidating guy.

The D is almost set in stone but Murphy is a real wild card. Hes dominated offensively in years past, but isn't putting up good numbers at all this year. In anoy other year I would say he isnt on the team, but his coach is coaching so Im not really sure.

Hamilton-Rielly
Ouellet-Harrington
Reinhart-Dumba

Then a battle between Percy, Murphy, Sproul, Ceci and Corrado for the last spot. If they want the steady defensive guy they take Percy, if they want a more well rounded player Corrado. If they want a big reward offensive guy the battle between Ceci, Murphy and Spoul will be interesting.

Ceci may have played himself out of a job with some bad defensive play and the fact that hes younger. Sproul is the best goal scoring dman in the OHL and has been better offensively then Murphy this year. If it comes down to these 2 it seems like Sproul is more deserving but with Spott coaching who knows. Sproul will also throw some big open ice hits which may help his case over Murphy.

That last spot is going to come down to a battle at camp I bet

Do you hate Duncan Siemens or what?