View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 07:33 AM
powerstuck
User Registered

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
I do remember quite a bit of "still looking to secure investors" comedy from JIG some time ago. It even made this Coyotes fan face palm and chuckle a few times out of frustration and the absurdity of it.

However, Jamison has been saying for some time now that he's all set.

Why do 9/10 posters in this megathread seem so certain that he's actually broke?

What are you guys basing this on? Every third post in these threads is an absolute statement about Greg Jamison not having any money. Where does this come from?
My own opinion.

The current lockout cannot be used as an excuse for needing extra time to close the deal. Jamison has had since MAY 2012 to do so.

We all, including you and me, know that Jamison could have closed the chapter 1, that is purchase the Coyotes from the league with a condition : Glendale coughts up money, I buy, Glendale doesn't, I pass. But yet, he didn't.

Honestly speaking, how can anyone expect an investor (Glendale) to give you $300M over 20 years while you're acting like an ass and telling them they CANNOT know who your partners are.

So where are we now. Possible legal challenge ? Shruggs deadline not met by Jamison (btw he will simply say, I don't give a...for your deadline, your monies are mine and I can do what I want with the Yotes now).

I just can't wait to see the Tribe show up and be the major investor in this wonderful adventure. Effectively next few years should be fun to go about.

I guess now all that is left is to see how many school parties will Jamison bring to Jobbing before all hell breaks lose.