View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 10:01 AM
KnightRanger

vCash: 500
It was a good game last night. I thought both teams played ok, but again the win comes down to depth in the scoring the department. Both Kitchener's and London's Top Guns were held off the score sheet, but London's secondary scoring beat the Rangers secondary scoring 3-1. The Rangers outshot the Knights, but if you count quality scoring opportunities, the Knights generated more! Gibson made 3 rediculous saves in the game at his end. Baillie was there when called upon, but did not have to make any real tough saves in the game. It could have very easily been 6-1!

I think a move needs to made sooner rather than later in Rangerland to give them time to decide if this is the year they want to go for it! With 4 teams ahead of them in the West alone this year, the smart move may be to sell and re-stock the draft cupboard and pick up a few quality young players at the same time.

I say make a move now......assess where you are at.....then make a decision.....ALL IN or ALL OUT! But that first move needs to be made now.