View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 09:16 AM
Jack de la Hoya

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
Once both teams confirm the trade for CBJ & WPG ill confirm. Being a BJ fan myself JJ is absolutely the franchise player there. Hes a potential 50-60 pt Dman, captain of team america and hes only 25yrs old at a 84 overall at D. Not to mention his skating is superb in the game. AND wpg gets umberger who is also a 50-60 pt player very defensive, very tough. AND he gets john moore who was a first rd draft pick and is a very shifty ofd AND a pick. So yes, thats more than overpayment in my eyes.

DONT FORGET BOTH TEAMS MUST CONFIRM TRADES AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN POSTED OR I WILL NOT APPROVE THEM
I think it was Savard rathe than Moore, right? (Though that description still sort of fits).

I don't see anything wrong with the trade. J. Johnson is a very good player in this game, a youngg 1D who is a perfect compliment for either Buff or Bogo on Winnipeg. Umburger replaces Kane's production on the Jets at forward.

CBJ gives up more than enough value to get Kane, who is very good, but also takes a while to improve OV. I think its a bit of an overpayment, really, but not a horrible one.

The key test should be whether the deal leaves a team virtually unappealing to a potential future GM who might take over, right? I don't think anyone can really say that this deal does that for either team--and particularly not CBJ.

Jack de la Hoya is offline   Reply With Quote