View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 09:34 AM
BobRouse

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHolt View Post
I love how Taylor could pick up a fumble at full speed. Every other loser can barely get it falling on top of it. Yep Redskins nation got screwed over on that robbery gone bad. While I recognize how he shut down everything as a FS, I liked seeing him up at the LOS because teams didnt and dont go deep often enough to get my ST fix week to week.

And... the Giants nabbed Torain. Maybe to pick his brain, maybe to keep him from us. Our backfield depth is razor thin, and that is counting our invisible 3rd down back and sole backup for much of the year, Royster. He is lucky to get 2 touches a game. Morris has no backup at all. Torain while he is injury prone, is a beast when he is healthy. I think RG3 could learn a few of his old runs, or Torain could learn a few of RG3s moves, if Morris needed a breather.
Good point...this is the first time I really thought about that. No Helu hurts but Royster kinda sucks. Morris seems so durable so the thought never entered my mind.

I miss ST. He was like what Scott Stevens was to the Caps. Other teams FEARED him and were constantly aware of where he was. A total game changer.

I can't believe those idiot thugs still haven't gone to trial! The sooner the world is rid of them the better off it will be and his family (and Skins fans for that matter) can get closure knowing justice was served.