View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 09:46 AM
redbull
springtime hockey!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYI78 View Post
Ness Landry and Wishart have simply been terrible..they are awful in their own end. While neither goalie has been steller they have received no help..for instance one of the goals the other night wishart watched a whale forward in front of the net score after nilsson made the first THREE saves..i almost threw up. also the PK has been bad as well. they really miss dehaan out there, hopefully a week at practice will right the ship
Wishart always seemed a bit clueless out there, well, on the Islanders anyway. He seemed a step behind, lacked confidence with the puck and confused or S L O W without the puck.

Ness is also not going to be an NHL player. I don't think he's good enough offensively to overcome his defensive weaknesses.

I suspect BP really missed deHaan and Cizikas, on both sides of the puck. What's up with Cizikas, he hasn't played in a long time, what injury does he have?

ALSO, Bridgeport is the second youngest team in the AHL. Young teams are notorious for inconsistency, especially on defense. It's pretty impressive that they've been able to get off to such a great start, with key injuries, in a strong league (given the lockout).

Last edited by redbull: 11-28-2012 at 10:00 AM.