View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 11:20 AM
RandyHolt
Capitals Station

vCash: 1300
Good call, Rouse, Taylor was the closest thing we had to Scott Stevens. We lost them both. Almost every game Stevens had an open ice hit along the blue that would spring an odd man. No one on the caps dares to even try that. They brought the clean thunder and the opposition knew it.

Back to the Skins, I would swear I saw Morris got nicked up and looked at during the game before our bye. The Carolina game, and the paltry 13 attempts, was proof enough to me and that's when I started clamoring for help on extremeskins, and suggested Torain be considered.

I think its clear that Royster is not a good fit for our new RG3 based offense, is not as good as he appeared to be last year, or is battling nagging injuries. He seems a shell of his former self this year.

Mike's forte is finding backs off the street the can haul the ball. The latest of course is Morris. But it says a lot when WR's have collectively more carries than the backup running backs does. Mike clearly doesn't want Royster carrying the ball, even awkwardly running Banks wide in goal to go instead.

Last edited by RandyHolt: 11-28-2012 at 11:25 AM.