View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 11:21 AM
sheriff bart

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldVonKimblestein View Post
It seems low, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is mostly the really die hard fans that are canceling. I don't think the average season ticket holder is even keeping up with the labor dispute enough to get really pissed off about it. I'm sure they are irritated as hell that there is no hockey but not necessarily feeling like an abused spouse like many of us are.
I don't feel abused, I just feel like I've caught the spouse cheating after forgiving her for cheating the first time.

I'd have the think the average ticket holder would have to look at that money sitting there at Christmas time and start to thinking how they could us it at a time when finances are tight. I think the two sides are fooling themselves if they think this time is just like the last lockout. A lot has changed in the economy since then.

Anyway, I just have a hard time believing such a small amount of STH's have cancelled. I've seen more than a few posts by people on various Canes message boards where they say they have cancelled.

sheriff bart is online now   Reply With Quote