View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 10:56 AM
sabrefan27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechsack View Post
There was complaining about the October game on a Sunday that was moved to the Tuesday.

My point is no matter what game they move, someone will grouse about it. But at the end of the day, home games being moved around in the AHL is pretty common, especially in lockout years.
Your logic doesn't really match up. People complain, fine, but I guarantee you there's less complaining for a Saturday game. And the complaints, either way, still don't make it the right decision.

No one is complaining about games being moved to Buffalo. They're complaining about it being the Friday game and not the Saturday game. Is that so hard to agree on? I've been on this board for many years. I know that any complaint of mine (or any Amerks fan), legit or not legit, is constantly met with flack simply because I'm an Amerks fan. Been around these parts long enough to know that. Sabres fans love to complain 24/7 on this board about anything and everything. The second it's an Amerks fan, it's totally different. And I'm not singling you out specifically, just how this board works. I figured this is something that most everyone could agree on, that the Saturday game being moved is better on pretty much everyone.