View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 01:07 PM
leugangen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcwheeler View Post
Just to clear a few things up. We've had some great feedback on the articles and we've also had some who seem to dismiss us (partially because we're new and partially because they claim we're hungry for views). The WeWantACup account (Matteo Codispoti) is attempting to generate discussion through the articles and while we're new (just figuring out HFBoards, myself), I'm all for debating and talking hockey and I challenge each and every one of you to both read and push my articles.

So with that. Let's talk and to respond to the "who'd you pick where comment", here's my early rankings of this years class:

1. Nathan MacKinnon - C
2. Seth Jones - D
3. Sean Monahan - C
4. Aleksander Barkov - C
5. Jonathan Drouin - C
6. Hunter Shinkaruk - C
7. Elias Lindholm C
8. Curtis Lazar - C
9. Darnell Nurse - D
10. Ryan Pulock - D
11. Rasmus Ristolainen - D
12. Valeri Nichushkin - LW
13. Andre Burakovsky - RW
14. Joshua Morrissey - D
15. Nikita Zadorov - D
16. Max Domi - C
17. Arturri Lehkonen - LW
18. Zachary Fucale - G
19. Kerby Rychel - LW
20. Adam Erne - LW

Ten more to watch : Ryan Kujawinski, Bo Horvat, JT Compher, Jacob de la Rose, Robert Hagg, Shea Theodore, Spencer Martin, Fredrick Gauthier, Hunter Garlent, Anthony Duclair.

Who would you guys place differently? Feel free to ask me about any of the prospects (been watching the OHL players since their Minor Midget AAA years)?
Barkov is better than Monahan and possibly Jones imo. Nichushkin should be higher if this were based on talent alone, but the Russian factor comes into play. Pulock should be higher than Nurse.

Good list though.