View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 04:31 PM
suprvilce

vCash: 500
I saw, thanks. A nice little injection of cash in my bank, now I won't need to take as big of a loan as i would have otherwise at the start of the season to get my arena upgraded.

I expected to be battling to not be demoted this season, but added quite few veterans and ended 8th and have final playoff spot. Could have won few more games at the end of the season against stronger teams if i went high or very high intensity but was kinda saving energy and hoping to finish 8th, since 1st place team is kinda semi-active, like one login per week or something, played entire season 3 lines with medium intensity and overloading first two lines, his team strength has fallen quite a bit since the start, maybe i have a chance for the upset, who knows. Hopefully he forgets to log in and set intensity to maximum

Wouldn't mind going on a cinderella run and end up with the extra 20+ millions from qualifying for promotion/relegation round but i'm not looking too far ahead.

Do we get our money for regular season finish tomorrow? Also another question say i have a player with skills 200-100-100 (primary-sec-sec) and his season energy is 50/50, does that mean he plays like a 100-50-50 player? I bought someone but it seems he might not be very useful for me until start of next season.