View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 04:34 PM
wondeROY
danglesnipecelly.nee

vCash: 500
This isn't so much of a particular story as it is a collection of thoughts. I've noticed the further north (closer to CAN) you get, the more a55holes there are in beer leagues. I spent a few years in texas and played adult beer league there for about 2 years and never really had any real issues, maybe the biggest one was my dbag teammate who was a raging alcoholic.

Fast forward to about 2 years ago, I moved back home (Montana) and have had more dbags hack and slash and blatant trip me in 2 games then I had in 2 years playing in texas. And the skill level is about the same here, just apparently way more *******s. My first game back I nearly had my wrist broken by some fn idiot who was nowhere near the puck tried to stick lift me under the cuff of my glove. I can't believe how many idiots are in beer league up here. I've even had a couple of clowns try to get tough in a pick up game. Unbelievable. *** losers. Perhaps it's the redneck mentality here in Montana, there is def a lot of that, or perhaps is just there are too many drunks here.