View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 08:17 PM
FytinSioux
Blackhawksssssss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by William H Bonney View Post
How do you know they landed Jones with a "shady under the table deal" for sure? The burden of proof falls on you more than anything since you're the one questioning one of the most reputable sources in hockey, among others that have been reporting that it wasn't related to Jones. And if that isn't enough for you I'm curious to see what evidence you can put forth.

And the Jones situation is nothing like the Miller, Matteau, or Koules ones. He never committed to UND and most have expected Jones to go the WHL route since he was 15. He didn't back out on the NCAA or UND.
You are right about that second part...my bad. I forgot he didn't commit, but had it narrowed down to und if he chose college over the Whl.

As far as the McKenzie part. I'm assuming you are referring to the tweet where bob says Jones's agent said that jones didn't take any deals. What do you think he's gonna say?

Bob is the best there is when it comes to credibility but unless you are referring to something other than that tweet, I don't see how jones is cleared of anything.

FytinSioux is offline   Reply With Quote