View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 08:29 PM
FytinSioux
Blackhawksssssss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernameWasTaken View Post
jones never committed to UND - he didn't "back out" ... he was very clear to them all along that he hadn't made up his mind and wouldn't for sure until after he'd finished with NTDP. He told them that if he went to college he'd go there. UND could have told him "sorry, we can't wait that long, we're filling the spot with someone else" but decided that the risk of waiting it out and seeing him go to the WHL was worth the potential benefit of him going to UND.

it sucked about Miller...but it wasn't necessary a "pay off"...NYR probably pushed him into.

matteau was 9 months before the season not "a month or two" before. also, he went to the Q team where his dad was asst coach. you should be happy he didn't come...if you're familiar with his behaviour while in ushl/ntdp...you wouldn't have wanted him. he would not be a good fit for the ncaa.

koules was not a big loss for UND...be serious.

btw, you're naive if you don't think there's underhanded behaviour re ncaa recruiting
I forgot that jones wasn't committed. See my last post. My bad.

Maybe that did happen with miller. Maybe it didn't. Who knows. Explain to me of all teams why the NYR would be strongly against the NCAA. Each situation is different, but do you see why I am questioning what happened.

I never said Matteau was a month or two before the season started. I said most are a month or two. It doesn't matter now that he has been an idiot since leaving, he was still a big recruit at the time.

Koules is still better than a walk on, no?

You make it sound like I am crazy for questioning some of these de-commitments.

FytinSioux is offline   Reply With Quote