View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 11:05 PM
Mr Forever
The Oilers :(

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by topchowda View Post
I went to the Perry Pearns hockey camp in Edmonton with this guy several years ago ( he lived out east but came to Edmonton in the summer to visit his Grandma I think) anyway, this guy had UNREAL talent. In the camp I think he sets record for points. In the finals of the mini tourny I remember him being a cocky kid and butting in line to get in on every shift ( it was 3 on 3 and when your waiting to go out your prohibited from butting team mates) and he scored a hatty in the last period and won the game but his team ended up getting disqualified cause of him(LOL), and winning PP tourny was a big deal back then In the dressing room hed always tell some weird stories. Like the one time he got pulled over for doing 230 in a lambo but the cop let him go cause they were family friends. Weird kid but funny.

Also at the John Reid Memorial tourny (one of the best bantam tournies in WC) his team was down 5-1 going into the 3rd in the finals and he went beast mode and potted 4 to tie in up and might have actually won it in OT or at the end of regulation (it was 4 years ago) I always thought this guy would make it to the NHL forsure but I guess talent doesnt make up for a bad attitude
PP camp was full of bad attitude now AJHL/WHL kids.

I can name a few off the top of my head who busted/never made it because of their attitudes.

Mr Forever is offline   Reply With Quote