View Single Post
Old
11-28-2012, 11:36 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Is Crash Wallace's nickname for the noise he makes when he hits the floor flopping?

Just saw the highlight... Holy overreaction from KG and the Celtics. Looked more like a flop than a foul on Humphries. I suppose that was buildup from the entire game that just boiled over.
Hahaha. Well, yes - but only because it's the sound he makes doing pretty much EVERYTHING on the basketball court. Love him - pure energy, defense, rebounding, runs the floor, can shoot the three and finish at the rack as well. Great player. Love a bunch of guys on this team - Crash, Lopez, D-Will, Evans, Blatche, Stack... even Tyshawn and Toko in the brief glimpses we've gotten of them in garbage time. Honestly the only guys I'm not all that wild about are Johnson (when he goes into Iso-Joe mode) and MarShon (for similar reasons).

As to the "fight", yeah the C's pretty much instigated it on purpose. Mildly awkward foul by Hump on KG, which Rondo used as an excuse to start a melee that went into the stands. It was such an obvious overreaction I was actually wondering if Rondo just wanted an early exit from the blowout.