View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 01:20 AM
Bleedred
Buyout bone dust

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 View Post
14 years isn't really that much of an age difference, and I'm sure you don't look a day over 28, you never know man, some chicks might like older dudes, a lot of my girl friends my age are like that. So it's worth a shot, and if it fails, at least you tried.
Thanks for the support man. If I see her in the next three weeks again I'll see what kinda nerve I can spark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Are you trying to get with her for a night or two or for a few years? If it's the latter, then there's no need to tell her your real age if you think that will turn away opportunities. You can if you want. Lying about age isn't really a bad thing in my books. If it only serves to kill potential enjoyment of each other's company, then why be truthful? I'm not really a moral compass guy but age is not that big of a deal tbh.
Well I'm certainly not into one night stands, or things like that. My heart is really into someone else right now who's in California that I cannot be with right now. This girl(Bridget, not the California one) has a kid though. Like a baby, but I don't believe she's with the father anymore. Kinda hope she's not one of those looking to latch onto an older guy for those purposes.