View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 02:32 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
This is why I asked lol. I barely know **** about bball prospects. Good to know he could play at the 3.

I keep seeing Shabazz, Noel and Zeller in the top 3, but do you know some other guys that might challenge them for a top 3 spot? What do you (or others) think of guys like Poythress, Gobert and McAdoo?
McAdoo more then likely will fit into the top 10, but that might even be a stretch. Depends on the season he has.. Obviously that's the same with everyone. Since the Raps won't even have their pick (unless they trade for another one), he probably won't be on the radar, but would've helped this team in the future at the 3 spot. He can rebound at both ends and he's athletic. He can probably play some 4 similar to DeJuan Blair because he's only 6'9ish, big wingspan though and like I said a good athlete.

A person who could break up the charts is Otto Porter. He's a pretty good raw athlete playing at G-Town this year. Big frame already at 205. So it should be an interesting year of NCAA Basketball.

This is a really good draft for the Raptors to answer a hole at the three spot. A lot of the guys going in the top 10 are SF / PF guys. If we can trade Bargs + Calderon and some how get another 1st round pick. Somehow find a way to move up and snag some of these guys I'd be really pleased. I count about 6 decent SFs going in the top 20 of the draft. Biggest hole on the Raptors right now, specially if they can get a good rebounding / defensive 3. I'd die if somehow the Raps gave up their pick and still got Tony Mitchell.

Last edited by DirtyDion03: 11-29-2012 at 02:37 AM.