View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 08:06 AM
tujague

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks357 View Post
Not sure what to make of my team. Today was yet another game that I dominated on shots and had a clear advantage in terms of possession and only won 1-0.
I finally clicked your link. Your team is really good. Like top 3-4 in the US good. It would be close with the High Headerz.

Quote:
I tried that once. I lost a big game because my defender "failed to clear the ball when attempting to make a pass". I've never switched back since.
I don't think you deserve to win if you're too scared to hold he ball you have a great team. Let them play.

Quote:
I'd have to dedicate some serious time to playing the market which I can't do at the moment so that'll need to be taken into consideration. Also, the guy I just posted needs to be sold. If he doesn't sell for 25M I've lost all hope that the market will give me a single 10k sale on any of my guys.
I'm telling you, it's not a lot of time. You just have to know when you can online, and focus on players with deadlines then. It helps a lot if you can do this at the optimal times. That was around lunchtime for me. You only need 30-45 minutes to search twice a week and plan your scouting. Then send emails for plays who can't fit into your queue. Of course I missed out on a ton of players, but there's nothing you can do about that except whine.

My team is mostly set depending on CL drops. So I can help you scout.