View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 08:36 AM
yotesreign

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Mosby View Post
As a Canadian, allow me to apology for my fellow countrymen who are essentially foaming at the mouth in hopes that the Coyotes move to Canada.

Jets fans, especially. They got their team back. Why do they care about us anymore?
Well it's not like they can take their minds off us by attending NHL games now.

Funny thing is just about every NHL market has no team now. No NHL team playing hockey, that is. And you can tell what markets have other alternatives to entertain hockey fans and take their minds off things like the Coyotes, and what markets have nothing to do (in the absence of NHL games) besides Coyotes watch. I mean, posting about Glendale and the Coyotes, for a non-Coyotes fan, has to be more fun than say taking out the garbage, or cleaning out the septic tank, or shoveling the snow off the driveway & sidewalks, but the sad part is it's the most fun some people who aren't Coyotes fans seem to be getting every day. No wait. That's not sad, it's as funny as hell. It's why I read here.

I mean, what is there to do in some places, besides watch hockey, post about the Coyotes, and eat fatty food? And you can only eat so many hours in a day, and there's no NHL hockey to watch, so we're gonna get posts from non-Coyotes fans.