View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 09:38 AM
Leafsman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
The guys you mention all bring ALOT more intangibles to the table than Grabo.

Regardless I think you missed the point or chose to ignore it, Grabo's career high in assists is 29. Not a total one would cite as a good playmaker of any renown. Now since you have demonstrated a knack for statistical manipulation. Look up the career high assists for the players you cited as comparables.

You might clue in then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
So now according to Grabo apologists, PP stats don't count. If Grabo had any semblance how to use his teammates as say a Joe Thornton does, maybe PP stats would count to the Grabo apologists.

Unbelievable.

And if you guys are expecting Grabovski to be a Joe Thornton then give your heads a shake!!! I guess to you guys unless he puts up as many points as a Thornton being on a second line he's not an effective player.

The poster was using players as a benchmark to demonstrate there are area's where Grabs is a good player and not as bad as people make him out to be. Nowhere did he say he was as good as those players!! PP points can inflate/deflate a players stats depending on how much PP time they receive. I think 29 assists for a #2C is very good and that number may have been increased had Kulemin not slumped. I'm not saying Grabo is the best center in the game but he is a very good player and will definitely improve on those numbers. He had his slumps last year and needs to find more consistency for sure but I am positive he will.

Leafsman is offline   Reply With Quote