View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 10:06 AM
Firefoxx

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
So I would assume the idea of trading in these first 3 years is really to swap young players / prospects for other young players prospects--likely at positions of need? (That, of course, is tricky, since there will be two full drafts in between as well).

That said, the following players are part of Florida's "core" going forward, and will not be moved before the start of the 2015 season:

J. Huberdeau
P. Mueller
K. Vertsteeg
S. Matthias

D. Kulikov
E. Gudbranson
K. Ellerby

J. Markstrom

I'll listen to offers on any other player on the roster. There are quite a few who will still be in their 20s when we get started.

I'd be particularly interested in dealing A. Petrovic and/or C. Robak for an equivalent RW prospect.
I'd be interested in Petrovic. Beyond Karlsson/Cowen im pretty depleted at defence. I have Stone as an available RW prospect. Same age and very similar current overall, slighty different potential (half star) but I think we can find a way to compensate for that if you're interested.

Also to anyone looking for a #1 center, Spezza will only be 32 when the sims are done leaving plenty of time left in his career. I'm not forcing a move with him, but I'm not opposed to it either. Itd take at least a first round pick + prospect.

Last edited by Firefoxx: 11-29-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Firefoxx is offline   Reply With Quote