View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 01:54 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs03 View Post
Kristo can only play RW, same for Leblanc, so its going to be tough to crack the lineup.
He has played some LW this year, but I don't know if he would see time there at the pro level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzoo View Post
Right now, do you think that Kristo is better than Gallagher, Leblanc or Bournival ?
It depends on how much you value skill vs hard work and heart. All of Gallagher, Leblanc and Bournival are hard working players at both ends of the ice whereas Kristo is a lot more inconsistent with his efforts. But Kristo does have a high skill level, for me it's very close between Leblanc, Gallagher and Kristo as I think they all have high end offensive skills (although there are still major questions if any will be able to translate said skills at the NHL level), but I continue to have Leblanc and Gallagher higher due to their more complete game and heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecPride View Post
Montreal could confirm but I believe Kristo can play both wings with ease, he loves to be on his off-wing to have the inside shot.
He has played RW the majority of the time, only a handful of games did he play LW so not sure if he would see time there in the future, although he didn't have any problems at LW so if he had to I think he could do so and be fine. I would think the team would keep him at RW but I guess we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
Only part I was thinking could cause a problem.
It's possible but not something I would expect as he's one of the top forwards in the NCAA again, so it would have to be really bad to walk away from a speedy skilled winger like that.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote