View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
I cannot believe that I'm the first to bring up the player that immediately came to my mind upon reading the question: Mike Knuble... and this Lockout may be killing his last shot of coming back to the NHL as a force; the Cap and elapsed time may end his career. No doubt I want Mike back in a more limited role than the one he left, but definitely on the PP and in key situations when you need that goal.

The second player I thought of is a favorite here I see: Sharp... I want him to see what he can do in O&B with a coach that may welcome him in the system.

I also would want my 'Dog Park Buddy' back: Seidenberg... He'd fit in well, now that he has matured more and honed his skills.

I'd welcome Umberger back with a more favorable cap hit and Umberger back with a better on-ice average -- meaning less injuries -- and Jagr back... also with less injuries. Gagne with a better Cap would be sweet... And I wouldn't mind Kapinen back for one last twilight season.

I echo that I would have said Rusty 'the Flyers Killer' if Homer hadn't already taken care of that.

And we cannot forget 'Super' Stevie Eminger.... Okay... that was 100% a joke.

As for Richards and Carter: while I am 100% in love of what Homer got for them, I would love their talent... but I cannot see their fitting in an longer considering the circumstances... Maybe after time, later on in their careers, they could come back.

... And yes, Sbisa for another go could be nice.

A couple of seasons back would have had Recchi there along with Knuble at the top... and of course Brindy, when he still had gas in the tank.

I know... much too many... sorry. haha

Last edited by Sawdalite: 01-24-2013 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Typo
Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote