View Single Post
Old
05-26-2006, 10:50 AM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habruti!
Good goalies on a good team are not always good goalies on a bad team, similarly good goalies on a bad team are not necessarily good goalies on a good team. Price may verywell be an OK goalie on a bad team and perhaps he would be great on a good team. The tender position is so mental that it is tough to guage. From what I have seen at prospect camp he looked sharper then Danis and this is a good guage of what level he can play now.

For the WJC there was very little chance for him to steal the no.1 spot, I would even say there was NO chance to even compete for it...

Only time will tell, but as many of you mentionned, he definitively has all the tools.
That's why I think that to bring Price to the next level, you should either be sure that Tri-City will be a much better team next year (and for some reports it seems they'll be worst.....) or send him to a contender let him see do a Pogge out of himself. But I don't think what he'll learn to be again the only guy that could make a difference and be around a negative environnement like a bad team brings.

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote