Old
11-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Atomos2
The Center of Hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Vezina Thomas View Post
You didn't answer my questions.

"Stardom" is different than "not busting," dont put words in my mouth. For what reason are you more "skeptical" of Hamilton and Seguin than thinking theyll be "stars?" Was it Seguins 67 points as a 19/20 year old or Hamiltons CHL D man of the year? Both have improved immensely since they became part of the Bruins organization too.

Like the Leafs poster said above, some (including you it seems), are holding onto this notion that Hamilton could "still be a bust" theoretically. Do you REALLY think hes going to bust? Lol. I could see him not turning into a franchise d man, but he most certainly has the skillset to be a solid top four defensman. Hell, I think Riellys bust potential is along the same lines as Hamiltons.
I agree with you that Hamilton is likely not a bust, but you probably wouldn't want to use CHL defenceman of the year as the prime evidence for your argument and should stick with his impressive stats. CHL dman of the year has to be awarded every year and some of the past winners haven't been all that great in the NHL. But I understand what you're saying.

Atomos2 is offline   Reply With Quote