View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Tuna99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
How often can we put up with impatient outbursts from posters that expect every prospect to be something by Christmas time at 19 years old. I wasn't just talking about moving around the lineup, hell, I was barely talking about that.

I'm talking, small ice NA, big ice SWE, small ice WJC, concussion, big ice SWE. Let the kid play in one spot.

It's the Sens job to put him in the best environment to develop...I can't see how their decision is something to gripe over. But most fans do gripe irrationally, and you appear to be just like most fans.
This will be one of the best WJC tournmanets in history, Zibby has a chance to compete against Yakupov, Huberdeau, RNH, Hamilton, Noessen - this will be a tournament of stacked competition and we are keeping him away from that?

I don't see why it's irrational to ask a #6 overall pick to go to a tournament and dominate it against the best competition in his age group. I do expect him to dominate a tournament like this, and he should dominate it, the reason he sin't going is because the Sens are worried he can't or won't dominate