View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Billybaroo*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle360 View Post
You know what, you are totally right. You should have every business in the city prop themselves up completely, no matter what kind of luster they add to the city. I sure know that everyone out there thinks of Edmonton when they hear the name Epcor. And those guys at Epcor. The kids sure look up to them, and they sure light up the Stollery when they go down there to visit and hand out autographs. Or how about all those Epcor execs who dye their hair pink and have local kids shave it all off for Cancer charities.......

Oh wait, all of that is the Oilers. People forget about all the things that the franchise does that is good for the city, and the entire region of Northern Alberta. All people seem to care about is Katz and his donations to a political party. Honestly, I could give a **** about his political contributions. And before you accuse me of being a conservative, I'm actually a NDP voter and have been for over a decade.
I thought you said the City should help out buisness owners who want to (and amazingly actually do) help prop up the downtown?