View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 06:24 PM
SomeDude

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagorim Jarg View Post
I have an unused official NHL trade form stolen from the New York Islanders table at the 2006 NHL entry draft.
That's actually pretty awesome.

I've had to opportunity to meet pretty much every Pens player since around 2003 and have a ton of signed jerseys, pictures, pucks, and stuff on my walls, the best of which are a personalized picture and Rimouski jersey from Crosby.

A couple of my favorite oddball items are
-A puck used by Ville Nieminen (my favorite player) to score a goal in the 04 Western Conference Finals
-Michal Rozsival's locker name plate from Mellon/Civic arena
-A game used Jagr stick blade from a 1998 game vs Phoenix where he had 2 goals.
-A large (3 by 6 ft) piece of ceiling from the Civic arena that was in the team store that has the names and enlarged signatures (printed out, not actually signed) of 4 players. Since it's so big, I've been thinking of cutting it down into sections so I can actually display it instead of having it sit in my garage.
-A TV from Mario's owner box in Mellon arena, which my grandma uses at her house.
-A notorized eligibilty and entrance form for the 2004 NHL draft (No, I wasn't an actual legitimate prospect, it was a gag gift from a coach, I was an above average high school player and very below average college player). I'm pretty sure they did away with them in the last CBA since any joe, like me, could enter the draft if they sent in the paperwork.

Last edited by SomeDude: 11-29-2012 at 06:34 PM.
SomeDude is offline   Reply With Quote