View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 06:30 PM
hockey jockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTinglebone View Post
I don't think that I am going to post any thoughts on specific players as I stepped away from this thread for a while as it became negative towards some players and seemed to be filled with people with agendas. I do not believe that posting negative thoughts about 15 year olds is constructive in any way and I don't really want my opinions to be involved with that.
I agree sometimes I even find myself being negative which is not appropriate , you are right 15 year olds have lots to learn and beaten them down here is no good.My negativity most times is driven by people promoting certian kids.

My question to you was since this thread first started of the players you liked and which may of had or has potential which ones have kept pace in there development and may have potential to move to the next level, lets see if we can discuss that without beaten down any young players just positive comments on there progressing as there has been some interesting opinions which have not all being negative.

hockey jockey is offline   Reply With Quote