View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 08:05 PM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyQuil View Post
Not only is Z-Bad a swede, but he's also a bit of a power forward, who themselves are often late bloomers.
Exactly! He's trying to balance his physical dominance with his very skilled offensive tools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
Where's that gif of the laughing black people when I need it.
Why black people? Looooool, I'm kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1989 View Post
I think that Milan Michalek and Mike Fisher are good analogues for Zibanejad - his playing style has some similarities between a mix of those two players. Both are physical specimens with a boatload of talent that is raw and both are productive NHLers... That being said both had more raw talent than their numbers and play suggests because they were each missing some hockey sense.

When i watch zibanejad I think he has a 70 shot, 60 hands, 70 skating, and 50 hockey sense.

As an example I would judge Turris as 75 shot, 65 hands, 65 skating, 70 hockey sense.

People jumping for the hate-on for Zibanejad should take a look at Turris - a year ago people were calling him a bust and now he looks like a legitimate 2nd line center.
Depends what type of shot you're saying. Zibanejad has a slap-shot better than most NHLers. He can also release the shot with such velocity in tight corners.

The hockey sense is bang on, imo. He has so much tools that he just doesn't know which to do at the proper times for them. Instead of using his speed to the outside and cuts in he shoots. Instead of shooting he hangs on to it too long etc...