Thread: Victor Kozlov
View Single Post
Old
05-26-2006, 12:46 PM
Henriksen

vCash: 500
Victor Kozlov

Before you start flaming consider this:
Huge very skilled rightshooting C, not too expensive ( made 1,75 m last year)

Although he had a sub-par year he was very good in the olympics, at least I was very impressed by his intensity in the important games. This is one player who could respond well to the pressure of playing in montreal, and i would also think that Kovalev could be a very good influence on him, as would the other russians on the habs as Kozlov seems to play better when surrounded bu russians( he had a very good year at home during the lockout, and played well in Florida when Pavel Bure was there.

I admit that there is risk involved with signing him but I believe that the return could be very high, and although he would probably have the odd games where his intensity is not there he could be a top playoff performer like Bonk was this year and after all that is what we should be looking for.

I have great faith in our managment and coaching staff and i believe in what i have seen as a plan on bulding a teem based on speed and grit, but there is no way around the fact that we need skill and scoring and Kozlov could surprise a lot people in Montreal...

Last edited by Henriksen: 05-26-2006 at 12:58 PM.
Henriksen is offline   Reply With Quote