Team Canada 2014: Goalie #2
View Single Post
11-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Join Date: May 2011
Originally Posted by
1. So? Brodeur wasn't in his prime, I thought that mattered to you? Proof that this point you came up with is bunk.
2. That's how it goes? Tell that to Tim Thomas, Dwayne Roloson, Martin Brodeur (who had a renaissance this year after a few sub par years), etc. proof this point is bunk.
3. The Canucks gave up less than 200 goals BECAUSE of Luongo
this isn't a point.
4. Yes I have. Have you addressed my counter argument? No you haven't.
5. I think Luongo and Schneider will split time or one will be traded and both will be full time starters. This point is bunk.
6. The stats prove you wrong. This point is bunk.
Can you come up with anything that's legitimate and not pure crap?
1. Not following anymore. Theodore wasn't in his prime in 2010, not even close.
2. ? Tim Thomas, pretty much the exception. Brodeur, Roloson????? Are you saying they should be there as well or ??? Honestly what are you trying to prove? They are not better than Ward.
3. No, the point is they have a very good defensive team, goalies aside. A real goalie, Schneider, puts up .935+ SAVE% in front of them
4. WC means very little. Bad teams with little structure are sent there by Hockey Canada. Very small sample sizes. I prefer Ward's NHL seasons and playoffs.
5. Good luck with that. Doubt that happens.
6. .921 Save% doesn't prove he's consistent. Not whatsoever. What were his stats in the playoffs? Why'd he get pulled? Consistent you think?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MandyAlwaysKnows