View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Vankiller Whale
Maybe HE can score

vCash: 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
1-It's not impossible. But that said would you be comfortable playing any of those guys at 35 to start for Canada in the Olympics? Maybe Thomas, that's it for me.

2- Overall Vokoun was not great. Not sure what you're talking about. Started off hot but cooled down a lot.

3- He didn't decline immediately obviously. But right now he is worse than in Florida. Pretty obvious. You're not getting my point about Elliott and Smith. They have sucked for MULTIPLE seasons, but this year were very good just suddenly. Because they finally played on a good team.

5- Yep if Lu and Schneider play on the same team, Schneider will play more. I didn't take your bet in case Lu gets traded, because then he obviously wouldn't be backing up Schneider.

6- I could see him being lower than that in the first half of 2013-14. Bad Octobers remember?
1- Not impossible? Okay then...Luongo obviously must have some condition that I'm unaware of that would make him more likely to decline than other goalies.

2- Agree to disagree then? Vokoun was fine until he got injured.

3- He just a year removed from Vezina nomination. He won the Olympic Gold. The Canucks were near the top of the league in shots allowed on net. There is quite literally nothing that supports your claim that Luongo has declined.

Who's a better team, Philadelphia or Phoenix? Wait, so why did Bryzgalov...
You might be able to make an argument for the system, but definitely not the calibre of the team. Vancouver plays a very offense-oriented game. Anyone who watched the Canucks could see that for the last stretch of the season our offense had dried up due to injuries and overall complacency, and it was goaltending that bailed us out time and time again.

5- You said Luongo will be playing less in 2013-2014 because of Schneider, when there is no chance that that will happen.

6- So just assume he'll suck, okay, I guess we'll see then.

Vankiller Whale is online now   Reply With Quote