View Single Post
Old
11-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Sergei Shirokov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poutineplato View Post
Luongo almost cost Canada the gold medal despite having the best team in the tournament in front of him. The team won despite him, not because of him
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
he said the gold medal game. He is right. You are wrong.

Lou is consistently inconsistent. And he will be his team's backup. He should not be on Team Canada.
No he's the gold medal, he never refered to a game, and judging by his post I would say he didn't watch the GMG either.

I guess consistently inconsistent is carrying the PT winner's to the PT, even though IMO we never played like the best team in the West let alone the best in the NHL, it was goaltending.

And that's coming from someone who watches every game closely.

He is inconsistent by taking us the the SCF, winning us 3 games almost by himself. He is inconsistent with his Jennings trophy and Hart nomination, something Ward has niether of.

Not to mention he holds 5 NHL records, and Ward holds 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lboogie42 View Post
broduer cuz im a major homer. but if i could pick id prolly pick crawford. IMO hes pretty underrated.
That's hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
Luongo is extremely inconsistent in the NHL, playoffs and regular season.

He will be 35 and we can expect him to be past his prime.

He won't even be the starting goalie on his NHL team, I can't see him starting for Canada.

He's the 3rd goalie at best, but I'd go Price, Ward, Fleury.

So what if Ward was not so good in the WC, he's still more consistent over the NHL season, thus is more likely to offer a good performance.

Luongo IS in fact a choker, and has many times.
It's obvious you don't watch enough Canucks hockey to make a fair assessment on Lu, so really your just biased. and your opinion holds the weight of lined paper.

Last edited by Sergei Shirokov: 11-30-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Sergei Shirokov is offline   Reply With Quote