Team Canada 2014: Goalie #2
View Single Post
11-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: British Columbia
Originally Posted by
Save percentage leaders.
The ones with more than 10 games played are all from good teams...
The only 2 goalies with higher than .920 on non playoffs teams are Kiprusoff and Lehtonen... both damn good goalies who played on team who almost made the playoffs.
You guys are kidding yourselves if you think playing on a good team doesn't inflate your numbers.
1. Schneider's superiority over Luongo
2. Brian Elliott and Jaro Halak
3. Mike Smith
4. Jim Howard
these guys are nothing special
1. This one I agree with, Schneids has been great but hasn't difinitively proven he is better than Lu by any stretch, playing great in a backup/tandem Role doesn't mean you can preform like that on a full workload.
2. St.Louis was good because of Elliot/Halak, this makes 0 sense.
3. Ditto, same as 3, Mike Smith carried that team on his back, should have won the Vezina and got nominated for the hart rather than Lundqvist IMHO.
4. Detriot is good but no where near the team they once were, Howard IMO is underrated and carries there team most times, and he always seems to play great, very very underrated goaltender.
View Public Profile
Sergei Shirokov's albums
Find More Posts by Sergei Shirokov