Old
11-30-2012, 01:20 AM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmon View Post
I think the wings should consider it.

- Lidstrom retiring leaves a huge hole on defense.

- Nyquist is ready for nhl action and can replace filppula's offense.

- Helm is an elite bottom 6 player, and a fan favourite. But as much as it hurts to lose him, 3rd line players can be acquired.

- I like the chances Detroit has at signing Edler. Winning organization, lots of swedish players, and cap space.
- The first one we know, but people also need to stop pretending this is prime Lidstrom. It will hurt but you got to do what you got to do, this was eventually going to happen. See what they have, panic moves help nobody.

-Nyquist is there to replace Hudler, well do better than Hudler really. He isn't counted on to replace Filppula, he is going to make the top 6 better and has great chemistry with Datsyuk.

-Helm brings a lot of speed to the lineup, and is a good pk guy on a team that if they don't want to play Datsyuk and Zetterberg huge minutes there needs him badly. Sure you can find some nice depth players but that doesn't mean you have to part with your own. When you find you like and is great in your system and huge for your team you hold on to that guy, see Draper.

-Great I am glad he would consider re-signing here, we hope he sign here on July 1st for a nice contract and no assets.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote