View Single Post
Old
11-30-2012, 03:03 AM
Howe Elbows 9
Caps bandwagoner

vCash: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
They have Alexander Hamberg signed actually, who was first assigned to Almtuna but is now loaned to division 1. They will certainly recall him during the WJC. If they wanted they could keep Hamberg and send Lundström somewhere instead(Hamberg is a quality Allsvenskan goalie imo, but not so sure about Elitserien).
I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian_Blue View Post
Did you see his game today vs. league-leading HV71, in which he turned aside 36 of 38 shots in three periods and overtime before losing in a shootout?
No, I don't follow AIK (they're the wrong AIK team for me - I follow Skellefteå AIK), so I can't give you a scouting report. I can only point you in the direction of game highlights - http://www.elitserienplay.se

The decision to go to North America for a camp seems to be influenced by many factors aside from how well someone is playing - how much the organization communicates with a player, what the organization expects from them in the near future, etc. Without knowing these things, your guess is as good as mine (unless you've heard any opinions from someone in the Blues organization, because then you know more than me).