View Single Post
Old
11-30-2012, 08:09 AM
sharks9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomos2 View Post
Maybe if you realized not to group all leaf fans into one category based on ignorance just to satisfy your bias on a player you have rarely seen and don't even no how to spell the name of, then we would understand and respect your skepticism.

I do know of Rielly's faults. His physical play without the puck. His inability sometimes to clear and box players away from the net. We are not dumb.

I don't know if you have seen the Subway Super Series Game 5, but in that game, other than the two goalies, Rielly was arguably the best player on the ice and he didn't get one point. Bob Mckenzie along with a few others noted that he was amazing, but if you looked at the stats sheet you wouldn't see one point. Would you call that inconsistent? Would you call that a bad game for Rielly?

I think you need to take off those Leaf Hater Glasses
I said some of them think that, not all of them. And it's not my fault he spells Rielly weird.

No, because it's one game. But I would feel confident calling his offensive game inconsistent after looking at 2 blocks of 14 games each and seeing a dramatic drop in production.