Old
11-30-2012, 02:28 PM
The Perfect Human*
Bow Down to Lidas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
HF polls?

Hall has done something no one else has done. Ever. But ya, he doesnt have any hockey sense. Good call.

This from a guy whose very username has questionable hockey sense.
Sam Gagner has done something no one has done in 20+ years. Does that make him the best player in the NHL?

Hall isn't completely lacking hockey sense - I'm not saying that at all. If he were like that he wouldn't have the production that he does. But in terms of putting together his physical attributes into what he could be - the rate-limiting step here is his hockey sense. It's quite easily his weakest trait - and probably what's going to stop him from being the 85-90+ point player most were hoping to get when we drafted him.

FTR - a bunch of HF polls on the main board are probably a more objective representation of the difference between the 2 players than a bunch of Oiler fans sitting here gloating about MVP trophies won in junior hockey.

No one's out to get the Oilers or their players. People aren't being favorable to Seguin either. Hell, most of them would put RNH/Eberle above Seguin (which I agree with).

The Perfect Human* is offline   Reply With Quote