View Single Post
Old
11-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Filip Forceberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside McKenzie View Post
Nashville is completely misrepresenting his play style and the plays discussed.

My first round opponent ran the same 2 plays 90% of the time, it wasn't particularly fun and one of them could be considered a glitch, but I raised no complaint as it wasn't to this extreme. I don't whine about everybody or even just based off of one game, but it was pretty apparent what was happening here.

This series was something else, and I did raise my concern to my opponent in game 2 to see if he would stop, and I let the commish know his play style after game 4 when the series was tied 2-2 so it's not about suddenly losing a game. The series became a joke in game 2.

Hopefully he cleans up his act versus the wild, he's not a terrible player and probably could have some success without continuously exploiting. Maybe some good will come out of all this. But, based upon his response to the situation, I doubt it
You're talking about when you sent me a message that just said "nice goals"? Way to address the issue. You lost that game 5-1, dude. The only thing I "exploited" was your terrible defense. You allowed me to rip shot after shot from the top of the faceoff circles. That's not a glitch. That's just bad defense on your part.

Apparently if someone doesn't play the same system/style that you play, they're a glitcher. Get over yourself, dude.