View Single Post
Old
11-30-2012, 05:56 PM
Bleedred
Dainius Zubrus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
Everything happens for a reason (just like Zajac`s injury and his callup or Josefson`s injury). If there was a season, it`d force Lou to make a move, something that we talked about and want to see.

Who knows with this lockout, but yes, if the NHL comes back, something should be done. We simply can`t rely on Butler and Tedenby, even more so if we play less games. Shortened season is an opportunity, actually. So why not take an advantage of it.
As I said on the main board to all the ''Devils will finish in 12th behind the Isles, Leafs, and Lightning because they lost Parise'' posters on there. While I think the team is better than the give us credit for, a shortened season of 48 games could lead to surprises. The Kings were outside the bubble at that point last season, and Phoenix who finished in 3rd, was in 12th! The Leafs were even in 8th at that point last season! If we struggle to get out of the gate I can see us stumbling.

Still TB's D sucks(Bake me some apple turnovers Matt Carle) Toronto doesn't have a real goalie, and the Isles? Uh.