View Single Post
Old
11-30-2012, 06:11 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crottenham View Post
Must be a reason(s) one went top 10 and the other fell to the 6th round is my point, as sizes are relatively similiar even of one doesn't buy official OHL punlished height and weight....
Your right. That reason was the one u pointed out as well, his compete level. His "ill die for the team atitude". Fabbri is also more dangerous/consistant in the Offensive zone that Miller. Miller also has nice offensive skills. In my opinion David Miller would be having more of an impact on the Belleville Bulls over a player like #10 overall Niki Petti. I think Miller has a future in the NHL. He is incredibly smart. Miller in my view can succeed in the OHL right now. I think Miller should have gone Round 2 or Round 3. At the same time, I think Miller brings more to the table than say Dante Salituro and Jeremiah Addison both first round picks. He and Fabbri are almost identical heights and weights. Miller was often over-looked it was puzzling, so were some of his teammates Jenkins, Santino Centorame, Jake Evans. Also MAtt Alvaro cut from the same mentality as Fabbri but is smaller and less offensively skilled. U never have to ask Alvaro to give more effort. Gotta love that.

Last edited by mapleleaf979: 11-30-2012 at 06:21 PM.