View Single Post
Old
11-30-2012, 07:21 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling View Post
PPQB. The issue is that we have Ellis and Josi, who are both also OFD, and management likes Ryan and Roman better.

IMO Blum projects as a very solid 2nd pairing D that can easily play 1st power play and maybe 2nd PK, but after a rough year, a change in scenery could be good for him. He is just redundant for us, while kimmo provides leadership and can play 1st pairing beside Weber (Josi is there now)
I mean I would probably do it as its another young d-man to let grow with the team and Timonen realistically only has a couple of years left if that. But from a management standpoint he is a leader in the lockerroom and one of the few vets we have as well as one of the longest tenured Flyers on the roster. Let's just say it would surprise me if they moved him but at the same time it is Holmgren and if he feels it will make the team better he will do it. Timonen also has a NMC so that has to be taken into consideration as well, however being a former captain of your squad probably qualms any issues there... but who knows maybe he likes it here?

PALE PWNR is online now   Reply With Quote