View Single Post
Old
11-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Bunk Moreland

vCash: 234
Tonight's game is over and Bridgeport has lost their fourth game in a row losing in Hershey 5-2. The wheels came off in the third period allowing 3 goals and an empty netter to seal the deal.

-Nilsson was in net tonight making 27 saves on 32 shots.

-A lot of penalties tonight for B'port and not a lot of power play time. 8 penalties leading to 7 penalty kills while Hershey only committed 3 penalties leading to 2 power plays.

-First goal of the game came from Johan Sundstrom at 5:50 in the second period with assists from Persson and Donovan.

-B'ports only other tally came from Jordan Hill at 6:48 in the 3rd, with the lone assist going to Colin Macdonald.

-Aaron Ness, Jon Landry and Casey Cizikas were all -3.

-Travis Hamonic was a +2. Donovan and Sundstrom were the only others above 0 with +1.

I didn't watch or listen to the game I just followed closely on the Sound Tigers twitter feed. I just appears looking at the box score that this was just another sloppy game from the kids who have been really struggling lately. I guess the long bright spot from the game was Casey Cizikas finally returning to the lineup.