View Single Post
Old
11-30-2012, 10:10 PM
DJN21

vCash: 500
Foligno-the usual hit everything he could, tried to start about 5 fights finding no takers, had chances but lacks real finish...was the least of our concerns

Flynn-was the usual impressive sparkplug til he gift wrapped an empty netter...embarsssing

Rankin-tried to throw his body otherwise was kinda meh

Adam-belch

Mancari-had he not saved a goal by literally pulling it off the crease Id be bashing him up and down this board...gotta go

Varone-his footspeed impressed me, he got around on defense but on offense...meh

Roy-reminds me of gerbe....hit people twice his size...plays twice his size, yet results are minimal..often times like gerbe. still love him...

Brennan...defense still is iffy, still tries to play wing every chance he gets...AM VERY IMPRESSED BY HIS WILLINGNESS TO BE PHYSICAL. Sorry to bold that but...he really showed something tonight I dont usually see from him...

Finley-not as bad as usual...couldnt find a taker for a fight

Pysyk-most invisible hes been all year...not sure if thats a compliment or negative...absolutely nothing bad to say...nothing great though either...had a terrible turnover and turned around rode his guy into the boards taking him down and regaining the puck...def a game highlight for me.

McNabb...mostly terrible again...outlet passing is terribleee. needs to either focus on shooting or hitting cuz this middle game is embarassing.

Biega-thought this was one of his worst games this year and hes had some good ones so its hard to get on him much...questionable passing but no one else seems to be willing to help him out so...

Leggio-unreal for almost a first period...then dropped the ball...looks terrible handling the puck...looks awesome...then terrible...idk what to make of him...theres times I think he could rival Miller or Rinner etc other times he looks like a backup...cant seem to put whole periods/games together...bails us out which buys us sympathy but he really can be a bonehead too

DJN21 is online now   Reply With Quote