View Single Post
Old
12-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxLacoste View Post
There is players that the Habs needs in very portion of this draft. Here are my choices for each portion of the draft, where ever we draft.

TOP 5 PICK:
Aleksander Barkov. He's my favorite player from this draft. I would take him first overall. Exactly what we need to become cup contender. Very big goalscoring center. If we draft him, I would move Gally to his wing and make a 1st line with them and Collberg.

TOP 10 PICK:
Jonathan Drouin. A very complete offensive threat. Could complete perfectly Galchenyuk as his winger, with his playmaking ability. Giving his hands, him and Gally would be a very spectacular duo to watch. A fan of Montreal.

10-15 PICK:
Adam Erne. Very good goal scorer with size. I could see a 1st line of Pac - Gally -Erne. The kind of big scoring line we didn't have for decade.

15-25 PICK:
Anthony Mantha. French canadian goal scoring winger with size and speed. Have 1st line potential which is very good for a pick of the second half of the 1st round. Another favorite of mine.

25-40 PICK: (We could have 2 pick in that range with our and Calgary's picks)
Anthony Duclair: Could drop to the second round. IMO he could be a steal like Subban was. His problems are consistency and work ethic. Kind of have a attitude. But he got thing that you can't teach like speed and scoring touch. I don't really like him as a 1st rounder, but I will watch him this season because I hope he'll fall into our hands in the 2nd round.
I agree with pretty much all of this.