Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
Pick 3 (RB's):

Reece vs Cle
Ridley @ Mia
Jackson vs Jac
Bryce Brown @ Dal
Greene vs Ari
Ridley and Brown no doubt. I'm not a Greene fan at all, and Jackson's on the bad end of a split now. The weather's supposed to be terrible in Oakland Sunday, and I just don't see the Raiders risking playing McFadden, especially since they play the following Thursday. I'd gamble on Reece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie to Brownie View Post
Pick one of:

Blackmon
Denarius Moore
Jennings
Crabtree
Rice
Lance Moore

Also I'm considering not playing Forte this week, Spiller is my flex so I'd move him up to my other RB along with Foster, it would give me an option to start another receiver but I'm not sure.
Weather's terrible in Oakland this weekend, Moore has two catches in two weeks, and Haden will be on him. He's out. Wilson's better at home and Tillman's probable so I'd sit Rice. I don't like starting guys their first week back, so I'd wait on Jennings. Comes down to Crabtree and Blackmon. The Rams are pretty decent against the pass, and Blackmon's really come on with Henne, so I'd go Blackmon. Word is Forte looked fine in practice this week so I'd roll with him and Spiller. I'd start Spiller over Forte though, so it'd come down to Forte or Crabtree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJG View Post
Kaepernick @ STL or Rivers vs CIN
Kaepernick without question. The guy is dynamic. Rivers is a turnover machine who's had one good week in the last 6.

Quote:
Pick 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 1 Flex

Rice vs PIT, Martin @ DEN, Ridley @ Miami, BJGE @ SD, Moreno vs TB

Jones vs NO, Marshall vs SEA, Jennings vs MIN, Blackmon @ BUF
Man those are some solid RB options. I think you gotta go Rice, Martin, and Ridley though. I will assume you already started Julio, so I'd go Marshall with your last spot.

Quote:
Finley vs MIN or Rudolph @ GB
Finley's an afterthought in Green Bay, and is likely gone at year's end. Unless Rudolph is a late scratch (he's probable) I'd go with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richards to Gaborik View Post
Which 2 out of these 4 should I start?

Denarius Moore
Greg Jennings
Marcel Reece(My opponent has McFadden)
Justin Blackmon
Moore's matchup is all kinds of bad, and he's faded the past couple weeks. Blackmon's your best start of the bunch. For reasons I mentioned above I just don't think McFadden will play much (if at all) on Sunday, so I'd go Reece. I'd just like to get a week out of Jennings before I got him back in the lineup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronwalled55 View Post
Which one?

DeAngelo Williams at KC (Looks to be the starter)
Felix Jones vs PHI
I would've said Felix but he's questionable and it sounds like Murray will suit up. KC is terrible and DWill should get 20 touches so I'd roll with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurdocktor View Post
Pick one: Reece, McFadden, Kerley or the Law Firm?
Kerley's out. I don't think McFadden will be much of a factor this week, making Reece still a solid flex, but do you start him over a guy who you know is the starter (who also has a decent matchup)? Fortunately they're both afternoon games, so if McFadden's out you go Reece, and if McFadden's in I'd go BJGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basement Cat View Post
What do you guys think? I need two out of these...

Davone Bess vs. NE
Santana Moss vs. NYG
Sidney Rice @ CHI
Dwayne Bowe vs. CAR
Jeremey Kerley vs. ARI
Michael Crabtree @ STL
Matt Forte vs. SEA
Word is Forte looked good in practice so I think you gotta roll with him. KC's just been awful so I don't think you can trust Bowe. Bess and Moss are out simply because they aren't as good as the other options. I don't love Rice's matchup, so I'd give the nod to Crabtree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafer 21 View Post
not sure what to do with Reece, McFadden, and Forte.

Need to start 2 of the 3
I think you gotta go Forte and Reece. Far too risky to roll with DMC this week, assuming he's even active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
Denarius Moore vs. CLE
TY Hilton @ DET
Brandon LaFell @ KC

pick one
I think you gotta sit Moore based on the matchup. Hilton's been good this year but it's hit or miss. LaFell's gotten 22 targets over the past 3 weeks, and has put up back to back solid performances. He'd be third in the rankings, but I'd go LaFell.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote