View Single Post
Old
12-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Ward Cornell

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalheadPenguinsFan View Post
Randoms questions:

A. What is that 50/50 draw they keep going on about???

B. What's up with the "Lucky Numbers" (can't remember if it's lucky seat numbers) thing where they'll have digits up on the screens at times??
A. The 50-50 draw is 50% of the that nights take from the purchases of tickets goes to Kitchener Minor Hockey while the other 50% goes to the very lucky ticket holder. Cost is $5.00 for 3 numbers on 1 ticket and i believe $10.00 for 9 numbers of 3 tickets.
The winning jackpot has been north of $5000 for the fan with the winning numbers.

B. I believe you thinking of the numbers they call out in the first period? Those are numbers in the programs that are sold at the game and if you have one of the numbers you can shoot the puck between periods to win a prize. My beef with some of the holes on the boards that the puck has to go through is that there's about 1/16" clearance and IMHO the prize will never be won!

The other draw with numbers is for actual game worn jerseys from this season or seasons past.
The tickets can be bought pre-game at the concourse at the top of the stairs. The jersey to be won is worn by the ticket seller.

Maybe someone can answer this question....where does the proceeds go for the jersey and program numbers ?????