View Single Post
Old
12-01-2012, 10:03 AM
cska78

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by #57 View Post
There HAS to be more hype for this kid. Especially since he is commited to playing in N-A now...

His hands are absolutely unbelieveable. He can do whatever the hell he wants with the puck, his stick is literally an extension of his body. He reminds me a bit of Kovalev. I had given him the sniper etiquette but his game against the Remparts he made crisp passes after crisp passes.. amazing vision. Out of this world. I honestly can't wait to see him with Stamkos or Lecavalier... this kid is something special guys. His stickhandling, vision and speed are top-notch.
I am happy to hear our Nikita is impressive, but I attribute that more to the fact that he's 93 a ready for adult hockey player, who deliberately took a hit to this career to convince someone, that he's NA committed. He should have been playing VHL or like his bud Gusev proved himself there and got loaned (officially of course traded) to another KHL team for further growth. Now he's lost a year of his career and almost lost a spot on WJC team (most definitely decreased his chances of making the team to slim)

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote